Welcome to Child Care Services Training
Are you considering study in the child care field?
CHC30113 Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
CHC50213 Diploma of School Age Education and Care
Looking for excellence in child care training?
Then you should consider training with Child Care Services Training.
About Child Care Services Training.
Welcome to CCST. We are a Registered Training Organisation located in the Northern suburbs of Adelaide. We offer high quality training for people already working or for those wanting to have a career in the early childhood sector.
CCST is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and meets the requirements in accordance with the Training Skills Development Act, 2008 and the Australian Quality Training Framework. Our national provider code is 40201.
CCST provides training and assessment for the nationally recognised qualifications CHC30113 Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care, CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and CHC50213 Diploma of School Age Education and Care.
We are passionate about early childhood education and care and our focus is solely on qualifications within the early childhood education field.
Learning Pathways and Delivery Methods.
CCST offers various methods of delivery for your convenience:
- Externally via a self-paced mode: this delivery is completed via a resource package that includes support materials, text books and assessment resources. For learners who are currently working in an early childhood context, you will be able to complete the on the job competencies in your workplace. CCST will contact learners fortnightly to see how they are going and offer on-going support and motivation. This will be via: email, phone, facebook and visits. Resources will be accessed by our online Moodle portal.
- For learners undertaking study who do not currently work in the sector, we offer a classroom based option.
- Customised Professional Development Inservices for Staffing Teams
- There are classroom based options - please contact Child Care Services Training, to discuss the option which best suits you.
- Work placement will be organised by the facilitators in consultation with the learner. As a guide, a learner studying the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care will need to undertake a work placement. This is an estimate of approximately 120 hours.
- Study sessions and workshops may also be available to learners for additional support. Learners will have access to a facilitator to provide support as they work through their units of competency.
- Learners with previous study in the Children's Services Training Package will be able to apply for National Recognition.
- Recognition of Prior Learning will also be discussed with all learners (if relevant) to appropriately recognise any previous learning. We have an RPL Information kit if you would like more information regarding this, please call Lisa or Melanie to discuss the best option for you.